Conundrum Issue 1 is the end result of our desire to create a great story around a very specific and detailed ending. From day one the end scene was solidified. All we needed to do was create the characters and the events which run up to the end scene. The one thing about the ending was that it was a question, quandary or as the book would become known… a Conundrum.
Along the way ideas formed as they always do and characters took shape – becoming real people, with real feelings and real motivations. As the timeline became apparent we realised that we didn’t just want to tell people a story, we wanted the reader to immerse themselves into the book, without having to be spoon fed the story.
Conundrum Issue 1 Created By:
- Created By: Danny McLaughlin & Kevin Logue
- Story By: Danny McLaughlin
- Artwork By: Michael Arbuthnot
- Colouring By: Ruth Thompson & Richard Rodgers
- Digital Artwork By: Jonny Lynn
- Digital Experience By: Ciaran Doherty
- Additional Animations By: Andrew Lee
More from Uproar Comics here.